Tuesday, March 22, 2011

"Useless" Information

Because of my love of things entertainment (and crossword puzzles) I have been pondering a way to put my knowledge and musings of entertainment down.   This effort may also find like-minded individuals who enjoy thinking about and discussing entertainment, philosophy and human nature in general.    Whoa, just got a little too deep there!

I have always had an uncanny ability to remember actors, actresses, TV shows, movies, and entertainment facts.   That translates well into remembering people, places and facts about people in real life.  Though that  may make my interpersonal skills marketable in some work situations, but it has yet to be fruitful in the ways I had hoped.

Starting this blog was my husband's idea, because every time he tries to think of an actor or movie or some entertainment fact, he knows he can ask me.   It is like his own living IMDb.   My friends have also come to use me as a resource in this regard.    I want this blog to be a further outlet for discussion in regards to entertainment, and how it mirrors life, exposes our ways of thinking and brings out the best and worst of us.  Plus I like good discussion and talking movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment